@ Andrew Kirk

An 'unconscious' stream of thoughts, ideas and comments - not too serious!! Music and sport are my main passions so they feature heavily.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Tis the Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness

Well, not really and I doubt Keats would have been the rugby type, although if he was I am sure he would have been on the wing - not that there is anything wrong with that. Anyway it is the season of local rugby and it's off to a flying start with my club Briars Rugby Club smashing Blue Mountains today in the top three grade and just going down in the fourth grade (to last years premiers and we only lost by seven).

It has been a long hard slog for the Briars club - the year I joined - 2001, I think - they had just come off a season in which the results looked more like cricket scores. Now we are shaping up for a club championship season. Henry Briar would be proud... See if you can get your hands on the Briars newspaper "Briars' Bugle" a ripper of a read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home